Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's Here! MACUL 2013!









I am so very excited to be attending MACUL (Michigan Association of Computer Users and Learners) in Detroit. The pre-conference began today. The full conference begins tomorrow. I'm looking forward to soaking up technology information, networking with like-minded individuals, and increasing the size and knowledge base of my PLN

Our school has begun the roll-out of 1:1 iPads for K-5 and MacBooks for 5-12. As the mindset of our teachers shifts from traditional teaching and learning to being a guide on the side that integrates technology into multi-subject lessons and student-led PBL, the demand for educators that are able to effectively implement 21st Century learning techniques grows. I am proud to be of assistance to my peers and excited to build my knowledge base through wonderful learning opportunities like MACUL.

If you are attending MACUL, you should see Erin Klein's MACUL post on her blog, Kleinspiration, for tips and tricks you should know when attending this conference. If you are attending other conferences you should still check it out because she provides some wonderful pre-planning ideas.

I am looking forward to being able to share with all of my followers the amazing information that I will learn over the next two days. Please check back for more updates in the days to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment