Monday, November 11, 2013

miGoogle Conference-Day 2

Day 2 of the miGoogle Conference was amazing! This was the first conference that I presented at. Of course, I had to go first thing, but I think that was great because everyone was excited and ready to learn. I presented about using Google Drive to blend learning in the lower elementary classroom. My slides & information can be found here.

As with any presentation process, I believe it is important to gather feedback on the presentation. My feedback was mostly good, but it definitely takes guts to put yourself out there to be analyzed and critiqued by your colleagues and peers, especially those you've just met for the first time!

If you didn't make it out for the miGoogle conference, you definitely missed out on a great opportunity to collaborate with other excited members of Michigan's educational workforce. Please visit http://www.miedtech.com for more information about this year's presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment