Sunday, April 15, 2012

Earth Day Craftivity & Creating Printables

EARTH DAY CRAFTIVITY


I totally heart A Cupcake for the Teacher! I downloaded her I heart the Earth Craftivity package from her TpT store. We have art in our classroom on Friday afternoons, so we completed this craftivity. It turned out quite well!


At the top is our Earth Day board in the hallway. Underneath is some individual samples.

CREATING PRINTABLES


I follow the Organized Classroom Blog. Charity Preston from the Organized Classroom Blog also hosts the Teaching Blog Traffic School. She makes lots of great printables to sell on TpT and TN stores. For $5.95 you can access her course on How to Create Teaching Printables. She is extremely knowledgeable and the course was well worth it!

iPAD


I was lucky enough to have some great friends who got me an early graduation gift...an iPad 2! It's my first venture with an iPad. Luckily I had a day or so this weekend to get started. Unfortunately I spent more time playing than actually working on my college coursework! I'm going to go to a conference on iPads in education in 2 weeks and I'm looking forward to learning a TON of information. Do any of you have an educational techy advice for me?

Thanks for following & I'll check back with you all soon!

~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment