Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And the Adventure Continues...With a Teacher Appreciation Link-Up!

Wow blogger friends! I know I've been absent from my blog for the past two weeks. What a crazy two weeks it's been!

Landform Presentations


My kiddos completed their landforms PowerPoint presentations and presented them to our Principal, Superintendent, and my college coordinator. They did an AMAZING job! I'm so proud of them. They know how to use Google Docs to create slides, how to find information and pictures on the internet, how to copy & paste that information, and how to site their sources...and they're only in 2nd grade! Now we're beginning a WebQuest on the Water Cycle (I found this through a search) and my kiddos are excited to learn how to make a Prezi and a SAM (Stop Animation Movie). I'm excited to teach them how to do this too! I cannot wait to see what they come up with.

Teacher Appreciation Link-Up


I've heard from some blogs that I follow that there is to be a MAJOR FREEBIE event on Sunday, May 6th. Check out one of the links from A Modern Teacher by clicking on the picture link below.


 

iPad


With graduation looming so very soon :-), my family pitched in and purchased an iPad 2 for me! I'm quickly learning how to use this new (to me) piece of technology in the classroom. I attended The Mobile Learning Conference last Friday and learned so much! I'm so excited to try some of these new ideas with my kiddos!

Well friends, that's all I have for now. My kiddos will be arriving at school soon, so I must prepare. I'm looking forward to a Friday edition of Fun Friday Freebies!

Thanks again for following. I'm enjoying the blog-o-verse so very much!

~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment